JOUIN MANKU AGENCY is currently looking for a bilingual Commercial and communication Assistant to join its Paris team. We are looking for a commercial and communication assistant to support the executive director and communication manager. This is a varied role that will led the assistant to encompassed a project from proposal to Press Release. This would be an ideal job for an organized and design sensitive 4 to 5 years experienced profile, keen to gain the whole picture of a busy architectural practice with an international profile.
- Assist with incoming projects : answer mail, updated prospect file, compiling books of the Agency
- Assist the Executive Director with the layout and drafting of responses for RFPs, tenders and competition entries
- Maintain the practice image library and project information database
- Assist with the compilation of material for books and Press Release
- Assist with Award submission
- Fill and maintain the press archive, PR and visuals database
- Assist with delivery of exhibitions of the practice’s work
- Maintain and update the practice website
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (imperative) Italian skills will be also a bonus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office software
Please email your CV and a short covering note to email@example.com, with the subject heading “Com and Comms Assistant”. Please note that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to confirm receipt of applications over the phone and can only contact candidates shortlisted for interview.
JOUIN MANKU AGENCY is currently looking for a Senior interior Architect. As part of a multicultural talented team creating a rich and considered architectural approach, the successful candidate is personable, self-reliant and have the ability to carry-out multi-tasks under pressure. Good communications skills, construction drawing experience and ability to interact with clients, as well as other members of the design team are asked for this position. You should have a 5 or 7 years’ experience and no less than 2 years as project manager.
As the project manager of the project, you
- Are involved in all parts of the project
- Design, draw or deploy a concept in coordination with the Project Director
- Lead a team and coordinate between project management team, economists, clients and graphic designers
- Drive the relationship with the suppliers : lighting, landscapers, specialized studios…
- You are creative, curious and aware of new challenges…
- You know how to interpret artistic intention and develop it into a “concept”
- You are autonomous, organized, rigorous and responsive but you how to work in an existing team
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate multidisciplinary team work
- You know how to take into account the imperatives of deadlines, technical and budgetary goals
- You have a good stroke of pencil
- You know the materials, standards and traffic rules specific to the profession
- You have a perfect knowledge of Adobe Suite, Autocad and Rhino is also a real asset
- You are fluent in English (imperative) with a previous export project experience
- Some Italian skills can be a bonus
- As part of your missions, travels – mainly in Europe but rest of the World could be envisaged- will be expected
Send CV and Portfolio in PDF format by email only (maximum 3MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the référence JOB E3. Do not send a link on site. Return only for selected candidates. Immediate selection.