The professional letter Design fax
Since 1995, Design fax has been bringing together those who make the news in French design.
As a professional media of reference, Design fax is aimed at
- Design agencies and integrated design structures
- Communication and press relations agencies
- Consulting and engineering firms
- Key players in the business world (general management, strategy, digital, marketing, design, purchasing, communication, R&D)
- Ministries and institutions
- Schools, professional unions and associations
The Design fax publication covers the entire design value chain, from strategy to operations
- Strategic thinking
- Analysis of the contribution of design to the performance and competitiveness of organizations
- Highlighting of new economic models
- Methods of integrating design within companies and within the framework of public policies
- Steering and evolution of professions
- New tools
- The different practices : design thinking, design fiction, design ops, etc.
- Research and pedagogy
Created by Jean-Charles Gaté and taken over in 2016 by Christophe Chaptal, the publication is read every week by more than 10,000 people.
Design fax is a dematerialized editorial offer in the form of a newspaper with headings and layout, sent every Monday morning at 4:00 in PDF format.
Every Monday morning
- An editorial line with the spirit of the professional press (useful, synthetic and reliable)
- Information specifically intended for those who make design in France or who wish to use design in an optimal way within their organization
- An interview with an actor of the French design ecosystem
- Brand strategies, innovations, new concepts, movements, agency activities, school projects, business opportunities, calls for projects, calls for tenders, not-to-be-missed events, etc.
- The editorial team’s analyses and decryptions, a strategic and creative watch and a precise and complete synthesis of design news
- A meeting place for design professionals and business decision-makers
Design fax is
- A totally free and independent newsletter
- A newspaper without advertising or advertorials
- A publication recognized as an online press service by the CPPAP
- A media member of Syndicat de la presse indépendante d’information en ligne (Spiil), of the Centre français d’exploitation du droit de copie (CFC) and of the Société des droits voisins de la presse (DVP)